Monday, February 6, 2012

Still here!!!

Things have been awfully quite here on the blog lately. With high temperatures and low rivers I haven't been doing any fishing at all. Even the nights have been freakishly warm so I haven't tied much either.

This is just a post to let you all know (or the 2 of you that emailed me and actually check in from time to time) that I am still here. For your dedication I have added three poorly Photoshopped photo's from my last trip in December 2010.

Hopefully I will be able to share something meaningful with you soon.





3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're still around even if you're not fishing! Thanks for checking in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Howard. I still get time to read my favorite blogs. Mostly on my cellphone these days, and its a pain in the ass to comment from that damn thing, but keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture. Awesome fishing image. This website is very helpful. I am very satisfied for this video when i seen it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete